Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thinky by the Mind, or by the Heart




I thought everything was perfect, I thought I had it all. I had the feeling this was gonna be different from all.
In his eyes I saw everything.  Time passed by and things turned out not exactly the way I imagined things to be. Spotted most negative things but closed me eyes and wished that none of those were real. I've been lying to myself and pretending everything was alright. But of course every story has an end and it did.
Months and months after here you came into my way again , and I thought this time you were here to stay and that things were gonna be different. I wanted us to built new forever memories. But I guess I was too dreamy. I loved the fact that you were again beside me inspite all the pain I've been through, for me it was okay. Everything was okay as long as I had you beside me. I was blinded by you and I started realizing my mistakes but I never wanted to think by my mind when it came to YOU. All i wanted was be to with you and so I thought by my HEART. Didn't realise what was I going through. The horrible things you've done. But again I  forgave you for every single thing, cause I thought ' I loved you'. Nothing was impossible to me those days, I could have done everything for you. I could have left the world ,to be with you. Friends called it "stupidity" but I called it "Love" which in the end it turned out to be 'Obsession'. I tried so hard to think by my mind, and play it angry, but with one of your call and with one sweet word of yours, it would ease every pain and anger I had. I knew that nothing and no one could change you and that this is who you are. And that if I wanted to carry on with you , I had to be a soldier . But I knew I couldn't cause when it comes to this, you know I'm weak. But inspite that, I did try my bestest and failed. Now you're gone again , and took you're way, I hope everyday that you're okay. But I guess it was the best that you left. I managed finally to think by my mind.