Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Like yesterday , like today



'Mommy, i want that Barbie bag' i said. Excited for my prep school. I recall all my school things in pink
and clothes in rainbow colors. I recall how i cried when my mom left me for the first time at prep school.
Those lazy mornings where she'd wake up 100 times and make breakfast then drop me to school.
I recall this years so easy as if they were yesterday. It's been almost a decade and through all those
years I sometimes can feel those mornings and breeze me up. We all grow but maybe too fast that we
dont understand. If we once think about our lives 10 years ago and compare with the one we have now,
its ironic how fast we can spot the difference. All we used to do was play all day and sleep. Those playing times we had are turning into responsibilities we are gaining as we grow older. Nothing can be the same no more. And Life may blur us somtimes, but every single thing is to cherish... Besides simple things are sometimes the best things in life. Cheers to that.