Wednesday, July 20, 2011

R.I.P. Cutie.



'Goodbye' is a word most people are afraid of. I am not sure if this means forever. I know you are in a safe place up there and watching over me. At nights I lay down and think if this is real, if its a bad dream. I still cant come to the idea, that you're gone. It took me a big time to cope with ur absence, without u being here no more. I feel a big emptiness in my life. The worst thing of them all, is that I sit down and regret of most things I've done, hoping I could turn back time and treat u the proper way I was supposed to. Now you're already gone, you're not here in my side anymore, you left me despite that I told u to hold on. You ddnt listen to me, you never listened to me baby girl. Her last moments of life were spent with me and my father. Those moments were so deep , something very unexplainable. They say that you do not know how important something is until the very moment you lose it. And i do understand now. All i have now, is our memories and pictures that I hang beside my bed. Pictures that will never make me forget about you. I want you to know I never meant to be a bad friend  to u , that I did truly loved u. But was too very busy with other stuffs, and let go of you. I think of you every single day , and I still remember the shape of your face, the shine of your eyes . I love you sweety and Im thankful that u left us in a short and unpainful way. We will never forget you honey, we love you and ill always be thinking about you.
R.I.P.   CUTIE
10-07-2003 -  30-08-2011.