Monday, August 1, 2011

Best Bachata song.


Prince Royce - El amor que perdimos

This song is my latest passion and drives me crazy every time I listen to it.This song brings me back tho to a situation that is exactly as this song.

(Songs Translation.)

The Love we Lost.

Last night, I dreamed about you , about the love we have lost
the love I suffered so much , eh , and now Im lost
you told me you loved me, but you cheated on me behind my back
thats why our love failed
you may not know how much I loved you , but I always cried
although you never noticed the love I had for you
your lips used to tell me I love you
but you eyes rejected me
and thats why I dont believe in you any longer, woman

I loved you
I adored you

I don't want you veeie
I suffered till the end
I don't want you veeie



Kalo mina, kali evdomada
xx