Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello Rainy saturday night.


Saturday night and it officially is raining in Athens. Finally winter has came to Athens.
After a long, summer with upies and downies. I really do love it when it rains, cause most of the time it expresses what i really do feel in me. I feel like it eases the pain , when it really does not.
Summer Vacays are actually over, for my college is starting on Monday . New step in life, new environment, new people, new life. Nothing scares me more than big changes and the future. I pray for success and all the goods that life can offer. Looking behind, and thinking how fast we've all grown, and all the mistakes done, really does surprises me of how life rolls that fast. How we regret for thigs we've done, for people we took granted , for the stupid things we've done. But as they say , never regret your mistakes, for they are the only ones who makes you better in the future. 
Good luck to all who started and whoever is going to start school and college or university.
xx